My limited knowledge of early Christian history, so far, has led me to conclude that when the early Christians (following the death of all the original Apostles) concluded that fallen mankind had only a single poled nature, that was only evil, the door was opened for pagan unconditional determinism and unconditional predestination to be easily injected into Christianity (by saying man lost his free will capacity to choose good or evil when Adam and Eve disobeyed God’s command to not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil) ultimately resulting in the development of an anemic puppeteering, bipolar (good and evil) nature of God concept by Calvinism and Calvinism’s no free will of man TULIP soteriology. If fallen mankind has only a single poled nature of evil, then a logical conclusion to make is that fallen mankind can only make the evil choice of rejecting Christ. If fallen mankind has a bipolar nature of good and evil, then a logical conclusion to make is that mankind has the freewill capacity to make the good choice of believing in Jesus Christ as his savor or to make the evil choice of rejecting Christ as his savor. If anybody has a bipolar nature of good and evil, man fits that concept not the Triune God described in the Bible.
- Calvinism Basically Describe The Nature of God As Being Bipolar Good And Evil.
- Calvinist Bipolar (Good and Evil) Nature Of God Concept.
- Spiritual bipolar nature of fallen mankind (an evil pole and a good Pole)
- God’s Foreknowledge Of Man’s Choices
- My spreadsheet to approximate what size of weight distribution hitch I needed for my travel trailer and suburban
Browes By Categories