- Calvinism Basically Describe The Nature of God As Being Bipolar Good And Evil.
- Calvinist Bipolar (Good and Evil) Nature Of God Concept.
- Spiritual bipolar nature of fallen mankind (an evil pole and a good Pole)
- God’s Foreknowledge Of Man’s Choices
- My spreadsheet to approximate what size of weight distribution hitch I needed for my travel trailer and suburban
Browes By Categories
Monthly Archives: September 2012
Man’s inherent ability to accept/believe or reject God’s call/drawing, commands, instructions, promises and gifts My reasoning ability may seem rather simple compared to the no-inherent-free-willers (those Christians that believe fallen man does not have a free will capacity to believe/accept … Continue reading